*** welcome to our happy new life together! ***

Thursday, July 16, 2009

In Search of the Perfect Yellow Shoes

i have search high and low in almost all shoe stores here in Singapore but to no avail :( i have not, for the life of me, found the perfect not-so-bridal-yellow-shoes. darn!

i wanted to get one during this Great SG Sale period so I could avail of big discounts but aside from that i need to have one for my first gown fitting come September. *sigh*. i promise to get back on my feet and do the rounds again. i hope my target store has some new items "on sale".

look at the yellow shoes. prettiness, isn't it?
and of course, mario has to wear something yellow *wink*
this looks really fun!

0 blow kisses...:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Say Somethin'...

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP