*** welcome to our happy new life together! ***

Friday, December 17, 2010

Hello there, I'm back!

Okay now, what did I miss? :) Sorry for the loooooooooonnnnnngggg hiatus. I was enjoying married life so much and didn't have time to update you all *grin*. However, I am constantly updating this and this.

Anyway, i'm back to this blog because our first year wedding anniversary is just around the corner. Can you believe it? We are almost completing one year of blissful marriage with some dose of rollercoaster rides, but it was fun!

So for my comeback, check out our official wedding photos taken by our talented main photographer, Charles Buenconsejo & Tabong Buenconsejo, the father and son tandem :)

Warning: Too many photos ahead. Make way :)


My entrance. I mentioned previously that I don't want a long veil but we kinda had a miscommunication with the designer, thus this long veil. Nevertheless, it looked pretty in this photo :)




Our answered yellow beetle behind us and my lil brother sneaking.






Our few pretty details - welcome signage with our faces :D, our candy/chocolate bar, one of the place cards + a bag of our ferrero give-aways (thank you sister), our centerpiece (framed prenup photos and yellow ecuadorian roses c/o of the resort), lastly our wishing tree with our parents wedding pictures.






Some of the lovely reception photos :)

Unfortunately, I can't share any website where the rest of the photos are uploaded :(  It's just in my facebook but it's my private :D Sorry.

Looking back, I want to do the whole thing again. I miss our wedding, the people I work with, the research, the budgeting and yes the stress that comes with it. It's a beautiful experience all together. Maybe on our 5th or 10th wedding anniversary :D

0 blow kisses...:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Say Somethin'...

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP