*** welcome to our happy new life together! ***

Thursday, February 18, 2010

I can't write what I wanted to write...

boo to me!

how in the world could i not start writing about the pretty little things that consumed most of my time during our wedding preparations? how could i? :P

well, i don't have the answer too because as far as i know, there were just too many details to write about and i don't know where to start. haha.

i have an idea though. i will start looking at our photos again and from there, decide. that makes sense, right?

okay, back to photo staring. wish me luck!

p.s. believe me, i am ecstatic to write about all the pretty little details. *puppy eyes*

1 blow kisses...:

Josephine Sicad-Minerva February 18, 2010 at 10:45 PM  

Write write write write! Now now now! =)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Say Somethin'...

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP